Conrad Dublin creates wanderlust travel itinerary
Conrad Dublin today announces the launch of its 20 Wanderlust Travel Itineraries, a new initiative designed to ensure guests experience a once-in-a-lifetime trip by offering a customized collection of 20 things to do while visiting Dublin in 2020, available through the expertly trained concierge.
“Conrad Dublin is thrilled to invite guests to take advantage of this curated collection of activities during their next trip to Dublin,” said Martin Mangan, General Manager of Conrad Dublin. “Our team, many of whom are local to Dublin, worked tirelessly to develop the unique list of 20 things to do in Dublin in an attempt to contribute to an authentic Irish experience while staying at our hotel. Catering to our guests desire to merge work, life and pleasure, while focusing on their insatiable appetite for wanderlust travel, we thought this list of 20 bucket list moments to cross off in 2020 would be a thoughtful way to invite guests to live like a local while traveling like a tourist.”
Conrad Dublin’s concierge team will help coordinate and book unparalleled tours for guests accompanied exclusively by chauffeured car rides to and from the destination of their choice inside the hotel’s luxurious town car.
The 20 Wanderlust Travel Itineraries include:
· Tour of St. Patrick’s Cathedral – Over 800 years old and an iconic attraction in Dublin, the St. Patrick’s Cathedral offers a unique cultural experience and is one of the only buildings left from the medieval times in Dublin.
· Tour of Dublin Castle – The Dublin Castle is about a mile from the property. When guests book this experience, they receive a tour inside while learning about the castle’s history.
· A Chauffeur ride to Kilmainham Gaol – The Kilmainham Gaol opened in 1796 and closed in 1924. When visiting, guests will learn about the history of the gaol, the offenses that landed people there, where they were held and many more interesting facts.
· Walk around the Iveagh Gardens – Widely regarded as one of Dublin’s best kept secrets, The Iveagh Gardens are only five minutes from the hotel and offer guests a beautiful setting to explore.
· A heritage lesson at the EPIC Irish Emigration Museum – The EPIC Museum offers guests a chance to discover their heritage alongside the vast history of those who have emigrated from Ireland.
· Tasting experience at the Guinness Storehouse – The Connoisseur Experience at The Guinness Storehouse is an exclusive experience offered to guests who are invited taste all the different types of Guinness as well as learning how to pour the perfect pint.
· Tasting experience at the Irish Whiskey Museum – Guests can learn about the history of Irish whiskey through a guided tour of approximately 100 different whiskeys.
· Guided tour of Jameson Distillery – Guests are invited to experience a full tour of the Jameson Distillery; including how the whiskey is made from beginning to end.
· Guided tour of Teeling Distillery – In partnership with Conrad Dublin, guests can experience a fully-guided tour in the Teeling Distillery, accompanied by an expert to provide insights about the processes of the distillery as well as the rich history and culture of Irish whiskey.
· Walk across the iconic Ha’Penny Bridge – The Ha’Penny Bridge is a 10 minute walk from Conrad Dublin. The bridge has become a popular place to visit as it separates the south side and the north side of Dublin.
· A round of golf at Portmarnock Golf Club – With this experience, guests are invited to play a round at Portmarnock Golf Club which was founded in 1894 and is ranked amongst the top golf courses in the world. From Sam Snead to Seve Ballesteros, some of golf’s best known names have tested their skills here on the north Dublin peninsula.
· Explore the Dublin Zoo – Dublin Zoo is one of Dublin’s most popular attractions. Located only three miles away from Conrad Dublin, the zoo offers an ideal afternoon for groups of all ages.
· Enjoy a private demonstration of Gaelic Football and Hurling at Croke Park – Enjoy a private demonstration of Gaelic football and hurling at one of Europe’s largest stadiums.
· Explore the Howth Peninsula – Guests can take the Conrad chauffeur to the Irish village on the Howth Peninsula for an afternoon of exploration, just east of central Dublin.
· Experience Merchant’s Arch Pub – For guests who are seeking an authentic pub experience in Dublin, an outing to Merchant’s Arch Pub is an ideal activity, offering live traditional Irish music every night.
· Visit one of one of the world’s most beautiful libraries, Trinity College and The Book of Kells – The Book of Kells exhibition is a must-see on the itinerary – a 9th century manuscript that documents the four Gospels of the life of Jesus Christ. It is Ireland’s greatest cultural treasure and the world’s most famous medieval manuscript.
· Powerscourt House & Gardens – Powerscourt Gardens was recently voted number three in the world’s top ten gardens by National Geographic and a beautiful attraction to see chauffeured by the Conrad driver.
· Glendalough – Glendalough, meaning “valley of two lakes” is an astonishing place to go for a long walk in the heart of Wicklow.
· Merrion Square – Home to the iconic Oscar Wilde statue, Merrion Square is an additional park only 5 minutes from Conrad Dublin worthy of a wanderlust travel list.
· St. Stephen’s Green – Located right across from Conrad Dublin, St. Stephen’s Green is perfect for running, relaxing, sightseeing and getting some fresh air in Dublin.
Conrad Dublin participates in Hilton Honors®, the only guest loyalty program where guests who book directly through www.conradhotels.com have access to benefits including the digital Conrad Concierge and complimentary Wi-Fi at Conrad hotels worldwide.
To learn more about or connect with Conrad Dublin, please visit www.conraddublin.com or call +353 1 6028900. For more information about Conrad Hotels & Resorts, please visit http://news.conradhotels.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @conradhotels.
About Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Spanning five continents with nearly 40 properties, Conrad Hotels & Resorts has created a seamless connection between contemporary design, leading innovation and curated art to inspire the entrepreneurial spirit of the globally connected traveler. Conrad is a place where guests can experience service and style on their own terms – all while connecting with local and global culture. Connect with Conrad by booking at www.conradhotels.com or through the Hilton Honors mobile app. Learn more about the brand by visiting newsroom.hilton.com/conradhotels, and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 18 world-class brands comprising more than 6,100 properties with more than 971,000 rooms, in 119 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its 100-year history, earned a top spot on the 2019 World’s Best Workplaces list, and was named the 2019 Global Industry Leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, more than 103 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can’t buy, plus enjoy instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
Source: Read Full Article