Weekly virtual pub quizzes have become one of the most popular pastimes in Britain’s since lockdown and travel restrictions came into place in March. As travelling is not an option as the moment, why not test your knowledge in the category for you home pub quiz with friends and family this week.
1) What’s the northernmost capital city in the world?
2) Which African country is Asmara the capital of?
3) Why wouldn’t a stay at the ‘Bangkok Hilton’ be particularly appealing?
- 100 general knowledge quiz questions and answers – test YOUR knowledge
4) In which area of Paris is the 2001 movie Amélie set?
5) Which famous Peter is St Petersburg named after?
6) Los Angeles is California’s most populous city. Which is its second?
7) The Nile and the Amazon are the world’s two longest rivers. Which is the third longest?
8) Africa has the world’s fourth highest capital. What is it called?
9) Which island group includes Ibiza, Menorca and Majorca?
10) Which countries are in Scandinavia?
11) What is Britain’s most southerly national park?
12) What is the capital of the Falkland Islands?
13) LOT is the national airline of which country?
14) In which country is the legendary city of Timbuktu?
15) The Storting is the parliament of which country?
True or false quiz questions and answers: 15 questions
Food and drink quiz questions and answers: 15 questions
General knowledge quiz questions with answers: 15 questions
- Netflix quiz questions and answers: 15 questions for your pub quiz
3) It’s the nickname for Bangkwang Central Prison
5) St Peter
6) San Diego
7) The Yangtze
8) Addis Ababa
9) The Balearic Islands
10) Norway, Sweden and Denmark
12) Port Stanley
Source: Read Full Article